The penis, as well as any part of the body, cannot grow in a week or a month, and without effort. But first things first.
Is it possible to enlarge the penis?
Yes, anyone can do this, regardless of age and size of the penis. You only need the perseverance and daily training. Finding the right technique is important. What methods of penis enlargement do I recommend and why? Is there a special pill that will increase member without effort?
Pills, Ointments, Creams
- Creams and vitamin supplements can help achieve results faster if you use a penis extender or jelqing exercise.
- Today, no pill can cause increase penis size;
- Many supplements, allegedly helping to enlarge the penis, are dangerous for your health.
There are no reliable reviews from people who have been able to increase the penis size with pills. The use of special creams can improve the result of the penis massage, but by themselves, no penis pills can enlarge the penis.
So if you see an advertisement of another supernova and ultra-efficient supplement that will help without any effort – the seller is just trying to play on our belief in miracles.
Many creams are designed to help deal with jelqing, or with the use of penis extender. Personally, my opinion – you can do exercises without them, they increase the efficiency of the exercises only a little bit.
All such drugs available on the market can be divided into four categories:
- “Medical” – mainly hormone medication that contains metiltestosreron, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, or similar substances.
- “Traditional” – contain “secret”, “ancient”, etc. components, usually the manufacturer announces that product is 100% natural.
- Dietary supplements – contain mostly conventional systems of minerals and vitamins.
- Viagra and its generics.
Do not start a course of hormones independently – in addition to toxicity; they can replace the body’s testosterone and stop its natural production. Remember, any such treatment must be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor and his recommendations; do not waste money on ineffective and harmful drugs – remember that a positive result cannot be achieved quickly and without daily effort.